HalloweenCostumesKing in Fremont, California - Defective Costume

1.5
Turnaround Time

Ordered a costume from them for Halloween 2016.It was a one piece costume that zipped up the back.When I took it out of the package,I noticed that 25% of the zipper had been sewn shut! Had to tear it and have the zipper re-sewn so it could be used!

Contacted them and got nothing but silence.Was also supposed to come with a pair of gloves. Guess what,no gloves.Would not recommend these people to anyone and certainly will never use them again!These people had no problem staying in contact with me when the order was in transit,but have no intention of having contact with me now that they have my money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Halloweencostumesking Costume.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: There product was of a very shabby quality.

• Halloween Costume

HalloweenCostumesKing in San Diego, California - I didn't know that *** Artist was a type of costume

I placed an order with this website on Thursday, July 2nd. On their website it states that any order placed before 2pm EST would ship the same day. I contacted their sales department to verify that the item would ship that day. When I called I spoke to a man named Patrick. He assured me that if I placed the order by 3:30pm EST the item would ship. I placed my order immediately, well before 3:30pm EST.

I had not received any shipping information by July 6th, so I contacted the sales department again to find out when I could expect my package. I once again spoke to Patrick. He stated that he never guaranteed that the package would ship on Thursday. I complained, stating that he had indeed told me on the previous Thursday that the item would ship that day as long as the order was placed by 3:30pmEST. He stated that if I needed the item by a certain date I should have paid for overnight shipping. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, Patrick said there was no one that I could speak to. At this point I was very upset. I complained again that he had told me that the order would ship, he then told me that it was not up to him when the item would ship, that was up to the shipping department. I then accused Patrick of lying to me in order to complete a sale on the items. I was hung up on. I called back and the call went directly to voicemail. I had to call back four times before Patrick would answer the phone. I promptly requested a refund.

I didn't like: Phone customer service, Shipping practices, No supervisor or managerial support.